Timescape problemsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. tmhmfc

tmhmfc Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having a problem with my timescape widget. It's not updating from Facebook anymore but all the other functions appear to be working (e.g. Twitter, text messages...). The last Facebook updates I have are from Wednesday evening. The notification for updating Facebook appears, often with the error message but most times it seems to think it has worked fine.

I have tried re-booting the phone a few times, and checked the settings etc.

Any help is appreciated! :)

Advertisement
  2. Mikeysimo

Mikeysimo Member

im having the same problem, although i dont use timescape much i would really like it to work correctly as this is one of the main features of having an x10 any help if anyone knows how to resolve this issue. also never had a task killer app installed tried it on wifi and 3g

3. tmhmfc

tmhmfc Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, just picked up my phone for the first time in a while and the problem is now solved!

4. sleepless

sleepless Well-Known Member

Hi, have you changed your facebook password? because this problem happened to me when I changed my facebook password at work. Then later on, when I went into timescape, it wouldn't update until I removed the account from timescape and then re-added it with the new password and it has worked since.

5. nomako

nomako New Member

after you delete the account, how long does it update for your facebook. why after i change it, it will just update my friend new photo, but other will not update...

6. xx_raj_xx

xx_raj_xx Well-Known Member

same problem here. FB doesn't update and havn't changed anything..

so could be a bigger problem somewhere

7. paulus3476

paulus3476 Active Member

Same for me , but with a difference - I was offered a software update via se pc companion on wednesday - i ran the update and it said it installed ok but I can't see any difference to the software details and since I did it - no facebook updates . I thought the 2 were conected but if others are having the same problem then it must be coincidence

8. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

9. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Do you have the settings set correctly? With Timescape displayed on your home screen, press the program (left) button, than settings. Make sure "Update Automatically" has a check mark in the box. While on that same settings screen scroll down to "Set Up Services" and select it. Than choose either Facebook or Twitter and select "Update Automatically" and than choose a setting.

From what your saying is your problem, it sounds like you don't have these settings set properly. Check it out and let us know. Good Luck!

10. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

My Timescape is now updating so hopefully problem fixed!