Timescape widget appearanceGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Ninja_R

Ninja_R New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone,

I just got my white X10 a couple of days ago and I'm loving it! Well, asides for one relatively minor issue which is the appearance of Timescape on the home screen. I really liked the transparent look Timescape had with the SE logo prior to setting up facebook and email, etc. Now there's usually someone's FB display picture or an email being displayed, which is nice and all but I don't really like having to it all the time. I'd much rather see it when I want to by just tapping the tile and entering timescape as I'm a fan of the clean look it had before the setup.

I was wondering if there was a way to change the timescape widget's appearance to what it was before I set it up without losing its functions. In other words I want it to work the way it is now but have it look the way it did on the home screen before I set it up.

To illustrate what I mean, I would like to change timescape widget from looking like this:
    http://www.mobilephonehaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10.jpg
    to looking like this:
    http://nexus404.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads2/2010/01/Sony-Ericsson-XPERIA-X10-Japan.jpg
    without losing the functionality of timescape.

Anyways I hope someone can help, new to the whole android thing.
    Thanks!

-Ninja_R

Advertisement
  2. Sirgeekalot

Sirgeekalot Member

currently you have the timescape prog set as your home screen. change it in the home screen settings section.

3. wizest

wizest Member

Hi
    I am having problem with my timescape in home screen.
    It is used to update like phonecall,messaging,fb,etc but now it just stuck with the message all the time.

how to solve it?

thank you

4. uzivach

uzivach New Member

I have the same problem want update messages, calls,..., Im usig it as widget but wont work. when i delete widget and put it on again then it shows last message or call or.. but thats it again it stops
    Any ideas (not using FB in timespace)