• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

'Tiny Tower' app not compatible?

Hello!

I read on a website somewhere that the Samsung Galaxy Ace is compatible with the 'Tiny Tower' application. However, it doesn't appear on my android market and then if I search for it on google and press download, it says it's not compatible with my device? I really want Tiny Tower! Is this just a problem with it not being compatible with my phone in particular or is it really not compatible with Galaxy Ace's? :(

Thanks! :cool:

I wanted to install it on my Xoom, but it wasn't compatible, but I still got it on there. It may be a little more difficult for you to do this if you don't have another device and root access, but my MT4G and Xoom are both rooted, so I made a backup of the game with Titanium Backup on my MT4G and then put it on my Xoom and installed it with TB and it worked.

Upvote 0
Here's how I got the app on my phone that it was not compatible with it. First off go on
browser on your android device then type in 4shared.com in your URL, when you get to the site type in blackmarket alpha (download the latest one) and install it to your phone. Once installed open blackmarket and search tiny tower; download and install the first one you see. Then have fun!!!

Upvote 0
I wanted to install it on my Xoom, but it wasn't compatible, but I still got it on there. It may be a little more difficult for you to do this if you don't have another device and root access, but my MT4G and Xoom are both rooted, so I made a backup of the game with Titanium Backup on my MT4G and then put it on my Xoom and installed it with TB and it worke

I have a Motorola XOOM and I can't get tiny tower. I realize it isnt compatible but I really want it. Any info on how to get it would be great. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones