1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Tiny type can't be adjusted

1. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

I'm using the current version of Chrome to browse, and am finding the type WAY too small for middle-aged eyes, and the usual Ctrl-+ expands the forum window but has no effect on type. Help?

Sign me, Eyestrained

Advertisement
    :
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Are you just noticing this now or was it always like that? I know the site had some formatting problems yesterday but they seemed to be fixed.
    I'm using Chrome also and haven't noticed any change. But I'm a youngin with good eyes. :)
  3. Seanette

I've been off-forum for a while, so really can't say how long this has been going on. :)
  4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Confirmed. Chrome on Windows and Linux. Also via Settings > Zoom, same issue. Not reproduced in Firefox though.
  5. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Well-Known Member

I can confirm that on Safari 4.1.3 on a Power Macintosh G4 running MacOS 10.4.11, that the font size will not change either in response to the Cmd+ and Cmd- keys.

Under TenFourFox 10.0.6 (FireFox ported to the PowerPC) on the same computer, it does work.
  6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

breadnatty08 likes this.
  7. Seanette

Nice to know it's being worked on. Not all users of this wonderful forum are 20-something with 20/20 vision. :)
  8. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I need to remind them about this, this was a reasonable complaint with a fairly easy fix. Will remind.
    breadnatty08, Xyro, Seanette and 2 others like this.
  9. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Should be good now, may need to clear your cache. :)
    Seanette likes this.
  10. Seanette

It's good now. Middle-aged eyes thank you. :)