[TIP] Getting MSL from updating handsetSupport

1. freesunshine

freesunshine Well-Known Member

This only works if you're updating a handset from your Boost account online. (Not sure it will work if you update to your old phone then re-update to your current device.)

Log in to your Boost account and click "Update handset". Enter the new MEID and go through the steps. At the last step (step 3), you see the following: MSL, MSID, and MDN (which is your own phone number.)

There you go, you now have MSL! I have mine! :D

Advertisement
    :
    Smoothkaos and LilBit like this.
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Now that's some good info!!
  3. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

i merely asked for mine while dealing with a small problem. at the conclusion of a session that i learned nothing but the upgrading line' it was freely given
  4. freesunshine

There are many ways to get MSL and your method is one of them which has been discussed in the past. This is just another way of getting it.
    LilBit likes this.
  5. freesunshine

According to kolosus it's confirmed that it will work updating the phone back and forth: :D

"It works every time. Change to a different handset and then change back. Any cdma phone. Changing to a iDen device will trigger a different change setup and things will get complicated.

Log in. Change handset. Log out. Log in. Change back. Log out. The whole thing can be done in less than 4 minutes."
    LilBit likes this.
  6. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Awesome!!:D