[ TIP] POWER Button and CWM

1. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi people. I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that the power button can be used to select items in CWM in case you lose the touch feature.

If you already knew this then please disregard, if you didn't, then you just learned something new that may help you one day.

I just read a post were a member lost the touch function in CWM. I too have done this and had to end up using the power button to select FACTORY RESET. It's good info to know. LOL, I found out by trial and error. :p

Hope this helps someone. :D

Advertisement
    :
    Jay Aristide likes this.
  2. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

also for people who dont know, the volume rockers work for up and down as well as the home and menu touch buttons do (if either were to fail).
    wetbiker7 and Jay Aristide like this.
  3. Jay Aristide

Jay Aristide Well-Known Member

LOL, I didn't even know our CWM was touch sensitive... I'm old-school, I always use hardware buttons :)
  4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm like you Jay. I'm kinda old school too when it comes to using the button. I always use the volume buttons to scroll and only use the touch to select or back up. Now that I've found out that the power button will select.... I'll probably start using it from now on. :)
    ellocopr1 likes this.