• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[TIPS]Quick questions

Justin5198

Nov 2, 2010
I am thinking about switching to the evo from my epic I really like the epic but not liking the slider and earpiece on it. My question is I really like the little click noise it makes when you clicking on things when typing and in the menu does the Evo have this feature and I know it doesn't have swype is there anything comparable for the Evo seeing it doesnt have it?

Thanks

I am thinking about switching to the evo from my epic I really like the epic but not liking the slider and earpiece on it. My question is I really like the little click noise it makes when you clicking on things when typing and in the menu does the Evo have this feature and I know it doesn't have swype is there anything comparable for the Evo seeing it doesnt have it?

Thanks

Yes there is audible clicking if you wish.
SlideIT, shapewriter, and ultra keyboard to name a few, are swype-like. You'll have to hunt for shapewriter though. It's no longer available on the market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones