Tips to utilize cameras on Android powered mobile devices

Last Updated:

1. umikun

umikun Banned This Topic's Starter

I was sure camera on my android phone can do much more expected. just came across something which proved it to me. The camera on any device shots photos on two of its capabilities
    #1 the hardware present
    #2 the software support

and in case of android software does a lot for us. but only when we know the tips to us!
    just pay a visit to post at PCWORLD. fab work done by Zack Stern.

you can try the tips and post images here in this thread to let people know about your device. :)

Advertisement
  2. Tangent

Tangent Well-Known Member

Lol, what a lazy article. All good tips, but with the exception of mentioning one app and the description of the hardware he was using it might as well have been copy/pasted from a beginner's photography magazine from the 70s. (ok, so the digital zoom tip would be from an article from only 10 years ago :p)

Order of importance for a great photo is Photographer > glass > camera body. The glass is where camerphones fall short. That dinky little lens will never give you as good of an image as even a low end point and shoot, let alone a DSLR. That said, the average person using a cameraphone probably hasn't cared to develop their skills to be better than even that low-end hardware yet...