• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tired of Pocket Empire spam!

some people just have to cry about something. why the hell dont you just ignore it and get a life. seriously if you have nothing better to do then i feel sad for you. YES its annoying but its not worth crying about grow up !!!
I don't think anyone is crying on this thread?

I think the only person who has to grow up is the one who drags up a 9 month old thread to just write the above...

Upvote 0
some people just have to cry about something. why the hell dont you just ignore it and get a life. seriously if you have nothing better to do then i feel sad for you. YES its annoying but its not worth crying about grow up !!!

Market spam is a very legitimate concern. It is very irritating. I (and many others) hope a solution is implemented soon.

For the record, I am not crying.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones