Tired of Waiting for an Otterbox Case

Last Updated:

1. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

As above, I am tired of waiting for an Otterbox case. I need a GREAT case for my EVO now. Is anyone familiar with the Otterbox Commuter Case for the iPhone 3GS? It was DEFINITELY the best case that I ever owned back in my iPhone days. I know that Otterbox will be releasing an EVO version "soon" but I am tired of waiting. Does anyone know of a GREAT alternative that is available NOW? The Otterbox Commuter Series offers a silicone skin followed by a tough ABS plastic cover. The link to visualize the iPhone 3GS version follows. Besides waiting for an EVO version, is there something comparable available NOW?

2. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

Patience is a virtue ;)

I too am waiting for the OtterBox. I do wonder how long "Soon" is.
  3. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member

People keep talking about one by sleido (i think that is how you spell it) that you get from Amazon. Look around on the forum you will find it I am sure. I am with you I want the otterbox too
  4. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

5. anthonylokrn

anthonylokrn Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on the Otterbox as well since the quality of their products are topnotch on their products.

Coming from an iPhone using the Incase cases..Seidio did not come close in quality. I am willing to pay $35 for the Incase. I will pay at most $15 for the quality of the Seidio Innocase, which I unfortunately purchased and still own.