1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Titanium Backup doesn't work (for me)Support

1. Clack

Clack Member

Hi all. Just rooted and installed titanium backup. Unfortunately it hangs every time I try to backup. Usually at about 5% of the process. I've updated busybody and unchecked the market links.

You're all using transform so I'm guessing that's not the issue. Any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ardchoille

ardchoille Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's hanging? Sometimes, on my phone, it will sit there as if it's no longer working and then it will continue.
  3. Clack

Clack Member

I just uninstalled and reinstalled. I'll try again and let it run for an hour or so if needed and post back.
  4. Clack

Clack Member

Couldn't wait a whole hour. It just hangs up and freezes. Stops on different apps. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready to throw this thing out the window. Only reason I rooted in the first place was to try to speed things up with it. SO FRUSTRATING>
  5. CTB6

CTB6 Well-Known Member

First time I tried Titanium, it did the same thing. However, every subsequent run after that has worked with no issues. Maybe reboot, keep trying, etc. Not a technical answer, but mine just sorta started working.

Clack, you're headed down the same route I went. In 32 days, I'll be off that route and free from this horrible piece of crap forever.