Titanium backup errors

Last Updated:

1. ericks17

ericks17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was using Fab's NexTheme R2 and updated to R3 without formatting and figured it would be fine, and it was for a while but then started to get laggy. So I decided to backup my apps with titanium and update to R3 from fresh, formatting DATA, SYSTEM, and CACHE.

Well when I restored my apps not all of them did. So I verified my backups and there were errors. Luckily I had an R2 nandroid backup so I went to that and updated to R3 again as before.

But I would still like to install R3 fresh but every time I run Titanium Backup and then verify my apps they all or most atleast come up saying there was an error. I clicked the "problems?" button and busybox should be ok so idk what to do. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Before you push the problems button delete all of your backups... Once that is done then push the problems button again. Once it has redone busybox back up all your apps again and you should be golden.

I had this happen to me once and just pushing the problems button did not help, I did the above and everything was fine...

ericks17 likes this.
  3. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Also check what compression you are using in Titanium. I had errors when using "LZO" but find "GZIP" works the best for me. Always verify after doing a backup.

4. ericks17

Awesome thank you that worked! No errors.

5. ericks17

I didn't even know u could change the compression, thankyou I will remember that for when I backup again. And yes I'll be verifying those backups from now on lol.