• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium Backup rebooting phone during restore?

When I went to Froyo, I had the same problem but I discovered that my TiBu would reboot everytime my phone when trying to restore a couple of specific apps. Even when I tried to install them individually, two or three apps just refused to be restored by TiBu. A couple of them had to be reinstalled from the market and then the data from TiBu, but there was one or two that wouldn't even take just the data from TiBu. Not sure why, but that's what happened with mine.

Upvote 0
When I went to Froyo, I had the same problem but I discovered that my TiBu would reboot everytime my phone when trying to restore a couple of specific apps. Even when I tried to install them individually, two or three apps just refused to be restored by TiBu. A couple of them had to be reinstalled from the market and then the data from TiBu, but there was one or two that wouldn't even take just the data from TiBu. Not sure why, but that's what happened with mine.

Yeah I did have a couple that I had to manually download again but the unknown sources issue fixed 95% of my issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones