1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Titanium Backup; saved games that can be restored.

1. skelms

skelms Well-Known Member

I thought I would start a list of games that can be restored via titanium backup along with their saved game data. Some games you need to install without the data, let it download the additional files and then once it is installed go to titanium backup and restore the just the data.

Games (including saves) that can be restored:
    Final Fantasy III
    Mass Effect Infiltrator
    Horn
    GTA: Vice City
    The Dark Knight Rises
    Granny Smith
    All Angry Birds games (all rovio games probably)
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Moron Test 2
    Streetfood Tycoon
    Sonic 1&2
    The Curse
    Subway Surfers
    League of Evil
    Nun Attack
    Drag Racing
    Forbidden Brakes
    Radiant HD
    Riptide GP
    Robotek

Games that saved data cannot be restored
    A Bard's Tale
    Max Payne

Please feel free to add more games in the comments and I'll add them to the list. I still need to download additional data for a few more games before I can see if the saved games were restored.
    For saved games that can't be restored, a way to back up the saves is just to copy the entire data folder from your tablet to your pc, should find the game data in the following folders. android/data/com.yourgamehere
    or gameloft/games/yourgamehere

Advertisement
    shyamsheth likes this.
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

All Angry Bird games work, Sonic 1 & 2, The Curse, Subway Surfers and Mass Effect Infiltrator also work. :)
  3. saltire

saltire Well-Known Member

Following also work:

Drag Racing
    Forbidden Brakes
    Radiant HD
    Riptide GP
    Robotek

:thumb:
  4. skelms

skelms Well-Known Member

I just did a restore and thought horn by zynga wasn't restoring because they just updated the app, and it wouldn't let me download the 1.0 version (which I backed up)
    If I restore data it has my one saved game, but the progress is 0% and alot of other 0's!
    but when I load the game, I am at the same spot and have all my equipment and gems/pygite stuff.

It looks like the update added some new features, I haven't gotten around to seeing what it is.