Titanium Backup??

Last Updated:

1. darksandz93

darksandz93 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys i flashed the new bionix rom and i have all my apps and settings backed up with titanium backup but when i did it asked me one by one whether or not i wanted to install this program, that program, this program.....anyone know how to get around this? and my market downloads have been wiped so i have to manually look to see if theres been an update or not....am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, i realized what the problem is.....you need the donate version....makes sense. doh!

Advertisement
  2. w_bovine

w_bovine Well-Known Member

Glad you found the answer. Titanium Backup is most certainly an app worth spending a few bucks on. I take it you have ROM Manager as well? I guess you do if you've flashed Bionix. Liking it so far? I love it! :) I saw in sombionix's thread that he might have 1.4 out by the weekend.

3. darksandz93

yea i'll definitely purchase it and yup Rom manager rocks. Bionix is really awesome, i love it! hell i even turn off my phone a good amount of times during the day just to see that shut down boot animation, awesome!

4. w_bovine

Which version are you using? Right now I'm on 1.3 w/KingKlick's kernel and the lag fix. Fast for sure, but battery life seems to be suffering. Dunno if I'm gonna keep it overclocked. And the boot/shutdown and sounds are quite amusing!

5. darksandz93

I'm on 1.2 right now Ive been meaning to flash 1.3 sometime soon and yea thats the only reason why i don't wanna overclock it, my battery drains fast enough as it is

6. w_bovine

Yeah...some people have said that battery life is just fine with the OC, but I'm not seeing it. I've been using about 7% battery/hour whereas before it was just under 4%/hour on a good day. That and a couple of battery pulls for reasons yet unknown. :(

7. mavictb

mavictb Well-Known Member

I have been running 1.2 with the OC kernel for about a week and I have noticed battery drain... keep in mind though if you have set cpu you can underclock it for when your not using anything cpu/gpu intensive.

8. w_bovine

I did get SetCPU and set a profile to max out at 600MHz when the screen was off. What bothers me more are the 2 times I've had to do a batt pull because it wouldn't wake up when I hit the power button. I'm very new to SetCPU...do you have any suggestions or things I need to know?

9. mavictb

mavictb Well-Known Member

im actually fairly new to it myself... I had never OCed a phone until this one... funny thing is that this one doesn't really need it lol. but I have never had an issue with not having the phone wake up.

w_bovine likes this.
  10. w_bovine

Okay...and I've wondered about the overclock...maybe I'll do away with it when 1.4 comes out. Thanks.