• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium backup

blaze420916

Android Expert
Jan 27, 2012
Sacramento
So I'm rooted and trying to restore some app back ups that i made when i had my admire. Yea i can redownload them again but i need the data portion that was backed up.

I open up titanium back up (pro of course) but none of my back ups are there anymore. Do them i check root explorer and move my backed up file from sd external to sd and still no luck.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? How can i restore these files?

not a requirement. But it does allow you to freeze and delete apps you don't need. And backup all system and user downloaded apps with data

ok. i use something called All In One Toolbox, it acts as my installer and unistaller. i know that ive been reading about how task killers take too much battery and hurt the phone, but if im using it to kill user apps (I.E. Facebook, chrome, wikipedia) and also as a startup manager, its ok right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones