Titanium backup

1. blaze420916

blaze420916 Well-Known Member

So I'm rooted and trying to restore some app back ups that i made when i had my admire. Yea i can redownload them again but i need the data portion that was backed up.

I open up titanium back up (pro of course) but none of my back ups are there anymore. Do them i check root explorer and move my backed up file from sd external to sd and still no luck.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? How can i restore these files?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

You can select the backed-up app on Titanium in your old phone, choose "Send Backup" and send it to your new phone via Bluetooth. From there you can import it into Titanium on the new phone and install it. I haven't done this myself but it should work.
  3. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

what location did you save your stuff on the phones memory or an external sd card
  4. blaze420916

External sd in a titanium back up folder
  5. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

in titanium press menu then prefrences scroll down to where it says backup folder location if you did save it on the external sd than it should be there
  6. omgbossis21

omgbossis21 Well-Known Member

You can just use the detect button and it will search on its own
  7. blaze420916

Bam worked like a charm! Thank you thank you!
  8. Astro Creep

Astro Creep Active Member

so is Titanium Backup something I should get?
  9. trigger1074

trigger1074 Well-Known Member

not a requirement. But it does allow you to freeze and delete apps you don't need. And backup all system and user downloaded apps with data
  10. chicle

chicle Well-Known Member

IMO, it's one of the most useful apps. Still do cwm backups, but I trust titanium more.
  11. Astro Creep

Astro Creep Active Member

ok. i use something called All In One Toolbox, it acts as my installer and unistaller. i know that ive been reading about how task killers take too much battery and hurt the phone, but if im using it to kill user apps (I.E. Facebook, chrome, wikipedia) and also as a startup manager, its ok right?
  12. b20beast

b20beast Well-Known Member

what about My BackUp root?...