• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Titanium now with scheduled backups!

shrink57

Android Expert
Dec 19, 2009
South Florida
Just downloaded the latest version of Titanium off the market and it now offers scheduled backups (not sure if this is only for the paid version). There are also a handful of other new features that I haven't checked out yet. I am pretty excited about this and just wanted to give my rooted brothers and sisters a heads up :D

Since I couldn't use Titanium to restore all my apps when I went to BB V1, I haven't used it at all. Has anyone else had success backing up with BB V1?

I've backup up my apps numerous times going back and forth between stock 2.1 and bugless beast v1.0 without any problems at all.

Download the busybox by clicking on the button in the homepage of Titanium backup. It is the middle button that saids "Problems?"

Also don't forget to disable "Unknown sources" located under Settings-->Applications. If this feature is enable you can't restore your applications.

Hope this helps.:D

Reactions: Jeted
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones