• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium pro question

Hitch_Itch

Jun 18, 2010
Ok So I finally rooted yesterday thanks to the boys at unrevoked.

I installed the free ver of Titanium, when I opened it made a back up all was good. I went to use the "freeze" option to freeze some bloatware like amazon, etc, I long pressed the app I wanted to freeze and pressed freeze and a message poped up saying I need the pro/paid version to freeze apps. No problem I thought, I bought the pro ver, dl'd/installed, no problems. I went back into Titanium, again long pressed app and the freeze option is no longer there, I check a few other apps and none of them give me the option to freeze.

Anyone know why the option to freeze an app is gone now that Im using the paid ver of it?

thanks
Ken

You still need a file directly from him that is a .text file with the license on it to be on your SD card.

That said, I also started with the free version and then upgraded. Funny though, in the market and on my phone it says I still have the free version and not the pro version. I have the free version that has been upgraded and not the pro version. Does that make sense? Maybe you upgraded from and need to keep the free version instead of downloading the pro version.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones