• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium questions

droidkevlar

Android Expert
Jan 28, 2010
Been messing around wtih this thing all day and tried so many different things to try to re-create apps in the market. That is my issue. There is batch for backup all user apps. Will this make it so that the apps will be reconized by the market when there is an update? Arent I supposed to see them in the market then? Cuz I dont. Sorry if acting like a n00b but getting frustrated and wanted to make sure apps got updated in market like others said they getting. Thanks in advance guys.

Be weary.. I've done the 'donation' or so It's called and haven't heard anything back from the dev after 3 emails. If I don't hear anything by this time tomorrow I'm reporting them to paypal.

All I get is a black screen when I try to run the app now. They haven't responded to anything even a comment on the market.

Upvote 0
Finally got back to me. Everything seems to be working so far. Time to go change my comment in the market. Pretty neat program.

I'm also using BookmarkBR for my book marks. It's a free one, unless that dolphin browser saves them? I dunno I just stuck with the stock one for now. Don't want anymore bells and whistles to deal with yet.

Upvote 0
Glad you folks finally got your emails from the dev. I bought (donated) for this over the weekend and got a reply in minutes. I can't remember where I saw it, but he explains the timing on email replies. Basically, "I'm in Europe ... timezone diffs ... I do my best"

Here are a couple of links with additional info for present users and those thinking about "donating". I'm not affiliated with this dev ... I just like his product.

Software that can backup/restore all settings of any apps ! - Android @ MoDaCo

Titanium Backup

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones