• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Titanium - Where are my widgets and home screens?

Stockmoose16

Apr 29, 2010
I just updated to the leaked Froyo Rom. Before doing so, I backed up using Titanium. Then, once the Rom was installed, I did a restore of "all applications and system settings." But for some reason, all my homescreen settings did not return. For example, on one Homescreen, I had the Touchdown Calendar widget, which has now been replaced by the HTC mail widget.

What happened to my homescreens and all the widgets I had arranged on them? Argh, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen!!!!!

Edit: And it didn't restore any of my SMS messages either!!!! Where is everything?

Edit #2: Also, all of my Stock data, Facebook setup, Twitter setup is all empty. I thought this was all supposed to restore with Titanium. I used "backup all apps and system data" before moving to this ROM.

I just updated to the leaked Froyo Rom. Before doing so, I backed up using Titanium. Then, once the Rom was installed, I did a restore of "all applications and system settings." But for some reason, all my homescreen settings did not return. For example, on one Homescreen, I had the Touchdown Calendar widget, which has now been replaced by the HTC mail widget.

What happened to my homescreens and all the widgets I had arranged on them? Argh, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen!!!!!

Edit: And it didn't restore any of my SMS messages either!!!! Where is everything?

Edit #2: Also, all of my Stock data, Facebook setup, Twitter setup is all empty. I thought this was all supposed to restore with Titanium. I used "backup all apps and system data" before moving to this ROM.

BUMP. Anyone? Where are all my settings, SMSs, etc?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones