TMobile GN3 release dateGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikhilnagaraj24

nikhilnagaraj24 New Member

I preordered my phone online and was given a delivery date of 9/26. However, a local store manager told me that they are getting them on the 3rd of Oct and that's actually before the pre-ordered phones are delivered. Another store said that the preordered phones ship out on the day that the phone is released in store, so effectively, we get them delivered a few days after the in-store release date. Does anyone have an insight on how to works? I am new to T-Mobile and I am new to preordering. Does anyone have any credible info whatsoever?

Thanks,
    Nik

Advertisement
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

No actual insight,but,just wanted to add my pre-order experience,also somewhat new to T-Mobile & 1st time pre-order from T-Mobile (pre-ordered the HTC ONE from BEST BUY on T-Mobile,but,a somewhat more definitive ETA):

I pre-ordered on 9/19,given a 9/20 delivery date (still says that,due to selecting overnight shipping),so we all know that's not happening.

When pre-ordering though,I saw something mentioning a 5-day backorder,or,something to that effect.

That is probably what others have also seen & are estimating a 9/26-ish delivery date.

I hope that's the case,but,I'm not expecting anything better than a day or so before general release.

If mine hasn't shipped by 9/30-10/1,I'll just cancel my order & pick it up locally & save the $25 overnight shipping,being T-Mobile didn't throw in any freebies for on-line pre-orders.
  3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.