To all heavy users,Support

1. G0d___Like16

G0d___Like16 Member

since the update the battery life has been great, the battery last longer, but still not enough to last the whole day, I'm an average user, like only use internet and texting and a couple of games so I'm wondering if you guys have any tips or advice so I can use my phone longer,
    thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. chichibud31

chichibud31 New Member

Most smart phones have terrible battery life, despite what everyone claims. Think about it, at any one time the phone is doing at least a dozen tasks, add to that the hi def graphics on today's mobile games and large screen sucking power from the tiny battery. You can extend battery life by switching off wifi when away from an open hotspot, home etc. There are also apps which allow you to monitor installed apps which use more power than usual, means a malfunction which you can uninstall and get an alternate app using less of your battery. Battery technology hasn't kept pace with smartphone development, unfortunately, so don't expect any of today's smartphones to have great battery life. Charging on a daily basis is standard.