To All The Major Bug Posters...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. SebastianX

SebastianX Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Please stop, major bugs if any will come out and have a way of revealing themselves, trust me Engadget and Gizmodo would be all over it. If you have a problem with YOUR phone feel free to post but don't spread MAJOR BUG rumors and cry foul when we only hear of it for the first time, I know 90% of you are Evo trolls who are pretty bitter right now about your device being bricked but please take a deep breath and and chill.

Advertisement
  2. brownhornet

brownhornet Well-Known Member

This is stupid lol.. so you have no problem with the tons of positive posts but when someone says they have a bug you dont want them to post it? Sounds more like you're the one worried about the evo vs epic competition than we are.

3. Iczer

Iczer Well-Known Member

Or he could be posting about users making huge ordeals proclaiming every Epic phone out there has issues, when in reality it isn't the case.

4. brownhornet

brownhornet Well-Known Member

lol dude has posted something in EVERY thread where someone says they have an issue. And the comment that those making bug posts are "evo trolls" makes it evidence where his hate lies lol.. sad really.

5. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Guys, please stop this. If you have an argument in one thread, it needs to stay in that thread. Not spill out into every thread a person posts in.

By the way if you are an EVO/ any other device owner and you are coming here solely with the intent of bashing the Epic, that behavior is not welcome here. Please read this post by a moderator if you think otherwise. http://androidforums.com/1470729-post8.html

6. HumbledHuman

HumbledHuman Member

SebastianX and Iczer,

I do consider that installing and running the popular Toddler Lock program causing the Epic to be permentally bricked is a big deal. Im a developer and I know how to test and find the cause of bugs. If you think im trolling or spreading fearmongering then why dont you show me im wrong and install and run that app on your epic. (i emailed the dev of that app in hopes of getting this fixed or yanked from the marketplace)

7. RickJ

RickJ Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: yep, youre a little over the top there son

8. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Making threads complaining about the complaints pretty much makes the point void. The Epic is a new device, there are going to be bugs/questions/concerns. Some people get excited and make the issue bigger than what it is. If you don't like it, ignore it or report the post if you feel it's absolutely necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.