• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root To any "recognized" devs

wasupwithuman

Jan 24, 2010
This might be the wrong place to post, but i figured that most devs hang in this forum. Feel free to sticky this for a while if you want.

Due to the way that alldroid is treating devs (which can lead to many devs stopping their development) I am here to help.

This is my way to show appreciation.

If any dev is in need of hosting for your downloads, let me know. This is only for devs that do "recognized" work, not to any people looking for free hosting. I will set up any dev that needs free hosting on my site. You will get an ftp account linked to a subdomain with unlimited storage and bandwidth, THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL STORAGE! This is only to help out some of the devs with hosting, that way they dont have to use megaupload or pay for their own. Reply to this thread if you are in need. I will be checking it daily. When i think i am running out of subdomains then I will close this thread.

Thank you all you devs,

Sam

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones