To Do List appGeneral

1. Archex

Archex Member

Hi eeryone,

Looking for a good To Do List app for the S3. must be quick to add and item, quick to delete an item and i am not looking for a lot of bells and whistles. Just need a good "type and enter" program.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

3. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

4. john_g

john_g Well-Known Member

5. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

My wife an I use Any.Do. We like this app because you can share ToDo's.
  6. jgscott987

jgscott987 Well-Known Member

I went through a bunch of to-do apps- most of them have WAY too many bels and whistles that get in the way more than help. Astrid used to be everyone's favorite, but I think it nearly died from feature bloat.

I've settled on GTasks. It syncs with Google Tasks and has a very lightweight interface.
  7. keith1210mk2

keith1210mk2 Active Member

I use COL.
    Very good reminders app that is updated regularly.
    May be not what you're looking for, but it's useful nonetheless.
  8. enb123

enb123 New Member

+1 for Any.do. I like it because it includes a Chrome extension, integrates into your Gmail, etc.
  9. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

I like notes that are there on your screen to see without opening anythink, I use Sticky Note Widget. It's not a task app, but it's resizable note pad that you can put on a home screen and it'll actually display all the notes you have on it so it is always showing when you look at your phone and you can see everything you have without having to open an app. Then I just tap on it to add or delete additional lines.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.viverra.stickynoteswidget&hl=en

This one also looks nice but I haven't used it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...JpbGUuZGljdGFwcHMubm90ZXBhZC5jb2xvci5ub3RlIl0.
  10. gingersnapgirl

gingersnapgirl Well-Known Member Contributor

chalk up another vote for Any.do

I love the missed call reminders and the interface is pretty nice, but simple.