To Do list applications recommendations Free PLEASE HELP

Last Updated:

1. I am looking for a free to do list application with the following features: Daily repeating tasks, if possible an every other day option and once a week option as well, Priority feature, Ability to create several lists, A message when arrived time of task is reached, I do not need the ability to sync as I only use my phone the wildfire s. I've been looking for a year and a half now and cannot find the perfect application. Someone please help me!

Advertisement
  2. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

That's a hard one. I use a combination of ColorNote and Google Cal. With ColorNote, you can set up various notes and reminders for each note/list you create. (It doesn't have a priority setting or every other day reminder.) Google Cal. you can do pretty much the same thing, if you like a calendar view. Hope this helps.
    RaspberryCherr likes this.
  3. leeanne172

leeanne172 Well-Known Member

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Astrid does all of this easily

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50aW1zdS5hc3RyaWQiXQ..

- Has virtually any repeat you can think of. It allows you to set to daily, week, monthly, every X number of days, weeks or months, even minutes.
    - 3 levels of priority (becomes 5 if synced to Producteev)
    - Create several lists
    - You get a reminder every time you are due. And the reminder can't be cleared from notification bar unless you mark it as completed or snooze it. You can also set it to randomly repeat alarm if the task is overdue and you haven't completed it.
  5. Do I need to renew the repeats every time like will it be marked over due with Astrid
  6. chanchan05

Nope. I go over due a lot of times. LOL. Once you mark it done, it will just recycle and repeat. For example, I have a reminder to drink my vitamins at 7am (I always forget lol). It will just have a red text next to is saying "overdue" with possibly an encouragement from Astrid to do it now. If I mark it done at 5pm, it will automatically just rinse and repeat and alarm at 7am the next day.
  7. vnsk

vnsk Active Member

Try " Any Do"... Its very easy to use...
  8. I did use any do a while ago so I can't remember exactly what I didn't like i think it was the large amount of memory it consumed as I have very low internal memory.
  9. If I were to catalog things such as take medicine and basically every part of. My day on a timed schedule do you think astride would be practical? I'm very forgetful of everything and need to get on a routine and this is what I need this application for.
  10. chanchan05

Actually, yes I do that. I have set reminders there set to remind me to do a particular thing to do at a specific time of day. The easiest way to really see if this would work for you is to just go ahead, download it and use it. Its free anyway.
  11. It's official I'm loving Astrid. Still getting the hang of it but I'm looking forward to it. What's the super pack like if anyone knows.