• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To-do list with voice input?

Pitamakan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 15, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
There are a million to-do list apps in the Market, but I haven't quite found the perfect one yet. What I'm looking for is one that combines a good UI with the option to use voice recognition. The ones I've seen that do voice (Qwiklist, Doogle) don't have great UI's, and the ones with interfaces I like (MyTasks, noodles) don't do voice.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are a million to-do list apps in the Market, but I haven't quite found the perfect one yet. What I'm looking for is one that combines a good UI with the option to use voice recognition. The ones I've seen that do voice (Qwiklist, Doogle) don't have great UI's, and the ones with interfaces I like (MyTasks, noodles) don't do voice.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I recommend Note Everything. Allows you to enter text, paint a note with your finger, or a voice note.

I would rather have something that syncs notes/tasks as easily as active sync on my WinMobile, but that's another story...

Upvote 0
I've played with Note Everything, and it does a lot of pretty cool stuff ... but the UI could use some work, especially in the way that folders are implemented.

And yeah, a perfect list manager would sync your data into the cloud some way. A few Android apps try that, but none do a very good job. Everyone seems to use Astrid and RTM for that, but both those things are a little disappointing to me ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones