to do list

Last Updated:

1. rajanm1

rajanm1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

how can i make a "to do list" or "task list" in the default calender? (NOT a meeting)
    thanks

Advertisement
  2. kboya

kboya Well-Known Member

not sure what you mean... a task list in a single day?

3. weirdNumber

weirdNumber Well-Known Member

I have been wondering this as well. Im sure there is something on the market but I haven't looked that hard yet.
    What I had in mind was something similar to my E71 (it really is a fantastic phone :p) where outstanding items on my to do list would be on my main screen, if there was one item it would list it, more than one and would say how many items were outstanding and then I could tick them off / label them as done and they would be hidden.
    The to do list is kind of like a shopping list, and I could just cross things off when I was done. It really was a nifty integration on the E71 so something as nice would be awesome.

I did get something called 3banana or something which is just for notes which can kind of be used as a to do list but I haven't played around with it much. i don't think it integrates with the calendar though, but as I said I haven't dug that deep.

4. Vip8888

Vip8888 Member

For me, the single biggest flaw of Android is that there isn't a native Tasks app that synchronises with Outlook. The best alternative I've found so far is Astrid, which can be used as a To Do list. While it doesn't sync with Outlook it can sync with the Remember the Milk web site, but it would be nice to have my hundreds of Outlook task synced to the Desire instead of having to re-enter the manually. If all you want is a To Do list though then Astrid should be a good fit.

weirdNumber likes this.
  5. rajanm1

rajanm1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeh thats what i was looking for, what you had on your e71 pretty much exactly what i had on my 5800.

THANKS! adtrid it perfect because it also has a nice widget that i can put on my home screen aswell! :D

6. weirdNumber

weirdNumber Well-Known Member

Yeah good call on Astrid. It seems to do the job, and although the widget isn't the prettiest it does the job.

7. AMoosa

AMoosa Member

I use gtasks. It has an excellent widget and syncs with your Google account. You can also add notes and a due-by date for each task.