1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

To everyone who ordered from RS online yesterday....General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i2c

i2c Well-Known Member

What's your order status as of currently?

This is mine
    [​IMG]
    wtf? There's like no status? What's everyone else's like?

Advertisement
  2. mastersoup

mastersoup Well-Known Member

below that is where it shows my status. it says cancelled, now im waiting to make sure my money is put back into my account, then ill order elsewhere.
  3. i2c

i2c Well-Known Member

Did you cancel it or did they?
  4. w0rd

w0rd Well-Known Member

Mine was cancelled also. No notifications or anything. I ordered around 7PM Eastern though.
  5. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

Mine shows like that and I had ordered all the way back on the 22nd.

This is quite a quandry....
  6. Etegral

Etegral Active Member

This is what mine looks like. Ordered on 5/31 around 8am pacific time.
    [​IMG]
  7. jmatherly411

jmatherly411 Well-Known Member

Radioshack is getting ridiculous I spoke to yet another customer care rep today apparently they didn't get the amount of EVO inventory requested during the the FIRST pre-order, I pre-ordered mine on May 24th still saying items located in stock. Not 100s but 1000s have called canceling their orders for this phone, they need to go buy who ordered first, especially us that have pre-ordered on the 24th or whenever they first put the EVO V 4G up for pre-order. If you cancel you lose your spot and I am worried if I cancel mine I'll have a hard time finding it elsewhere. Guess ill just wait it out see what happens.

Also the rep said we may get an email if it ships today or an email saying that radioshack cancelled our orders for this phone, I wouldn't hold my breath if you pre-ordered yesterday...
    septembersrain likes this.
  8. ShootNblanks

ShootNblanks New Member

I ordered yesterday with overnight shipping. Order status is still "Item(s) located in stock" I'm getting impatient like everyone else, but it's kind of encouraging to know tbousands have been cancelling their orders, I'm just hoping to get mine by early next week.
  9. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

Mine was ordered on the 22nd. It's really quite absurd that they are discarding the pre-order people for the people who are paying overnight shipping. I find it to be very unprofessional and unsatisfactory.

Mine says "Items located in stock too" too. TBH, I'm just frustrated and I feel like nobody handled this very well. They should of expected demand for it. If they couldn't fill the orders, they should not have it for pre-order in the first place. Some of these businesses lacking ethics...

All I can do is wait it out too...
  10. jmatherly411

jmatherly411 Well-Known Member

Agreed, part of me wants to go ahead and cancel and get out of the limbo with Radioshack. The other part wants me to wait and see what happens, im getting tired of waiting if they can't meet their quota why did they put the EVO V 4G back up for preorder yesterday very absurd IMO. Im very tempted to just order from VMUSA's website and see what happens. Its very annoying that people that paid for overnight shipping got their orders expedited, I paid for the standard shipping to my front door step does this mean that the people that opted for the free site to store shipping gets the shaft? I guess we will find out today...
    septembersrain likes this.
  11. swerver32

swerver32 Well-Known Member

Radio Shack is blaming VM for not getting them anywhere near the # of evo v's they were supposed to. Who knows, not surprised, definitely annoyed, oh well.
  12. novak921

novak921 Well-Known Member

Get this, I get a call an hour ago from Karen at Radio shack online confirming my order and releasing it from processing. I asked if it would be going out today and she said yes. I just checked the order status online, cancelled. How's that for service.
  13. i2c

i2c Well-Known Member

bahahahahahahahaha
  14. BlackGravity

BlackGravity Well-Known Member

i ordered mine from RS at around 9:30 am PT... and mine is on its way...

On Schedule[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Initiated
    Picked up
    In transit
    Delivered

In transit
    OAKLAND, CA

Shipment Dates

Ship date [​IMG]
    May 31, 2012

Estimated delivery [​IMG]
    Jun 1, 2012 by 3:00 PM

Destination

PORTLAND, OR

so don't know why you got canceled
  15. i2c

i2c Well-Known Member

this is so stupid. I still don't have any status. Should I stay in here? Or should I ditch for a virgin mobile site order? Uuuuuuuuuugh
  16. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

I did
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.