to much battery usage?

Last Updated:

1. lone_anarchist

lone_anarchist Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so i got a log done of my battery usage using juicy plotter and these are the results

12-1:30 "texting, downloading youtube videos and listing to music on droid live"
    dropped from 100% to 60%

from 1:30-6:45 "listening to droid live but probably lost connection half way through the night"
    60%-0%

i also have wifi and gps on all the time, settings for brightness is automatic. cpu set 550min to 880max. and have juicy defender free running. also tons of widgets "about 3 screens full of widgets. and lookout defender/set cpu/ nimbuzz/ battery status running in the notification bar.

to me it looks like its fine, but what i noticed after really looking at the plot is the battery power drops 10% almost every 30 minutes during heavy use. and a hour between 10% drops and its almost on the dot to.

is this good usage of battery or just all baddddd!!?!?!

Advertisement
  2. Knitewulf

Knitewulf Well-Known Member

If you listened to music for about 5 hours and had wifi and gps on and highest brightness that sounds like amazing battery life.

3. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

This is my setup:
    Left Screen: Middle screen: Right screen:
    Google Search widget Beautiful Widgets bTunes widget
    Facebook widget Juce plotter/defender widgets Last.fm widget
    Vibrate/wifi widgets sports tap widget
    youtube widget

all widgets(that can) are set to update every 15 mins. Unplugged at 8a.m. and its at 70% now with juice defender pro, no WiFi. Good or bad?