• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To my dinc brothers...

IMAG0129.jpg

Seeeeeee.

Upvote 0
Hah... thanks. There are normal looking girls that appreciate beautiful technology!

That's good to know - I worked with a lovely young rep at a Verizon store who loved Android but she wasn't on the forum =/ - we need some more ladies to lighten up the forum. Calm all the guys down a little bit. :p

On a side note - there's nothing better than the Triumph - Star Wars skit. I just watched it again and I still find myself laughing.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
That's good to know - I worked with a lovely young rep at a Verizon store who loved Android but she wasn't on the forum =/ - we need some more ladies to lighten up the forum. Calm all the guys down a little bit. :p

On a side note - there's nothing better than the Triumph - Star Wars skit. I just watched it again and I still find myself laughing.

Id love to meet some normal girls who enjoy this stuff. But so far not so much luck.

I've never seen that one I think... Ill have to youtube it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones