• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To my dinc brothers...

Id love to meet some normal girls who enjoy this stuff. But so far not so much luck.

I've never seen that one I think... Ill have to youtube it!

Well my sweet Droid sister there are cute tech girls out there. The problem is they're rare to come across in person let alone these forums. So you are a blessing to some in here. ;)

Upvote 0
Id love to meet some normal girls who enjoy this stuff. But so far not so much luck.

I've never seen that one I think... Ill have to youtube it!

it is by far the funniest, even being a star wars fan myself doesn't take away from the humor.
And what was the topic in here again... o yea GREAT pic clittzen. (now look what you've done:rolleyes:)

Upvote 0
haha I was just thinking this. Not the later part tho. I am 20 haha. Well 21 on the 29th :D:D:D

Funny thread... and thanks to Steven for letting it go a little off topic .:D:D:D

god i wish i was 20 again;)

it is by far the funniest, even being a star wars fan myself doesn't take away from the humor.
And what was the topic in here again... o yea GREAT pic clittzen. (now look what you've done:rolleyes:)

I'm confused :thinking:, when is a lovely young lady that is into electronics ever considered "off topic" ?
* after all look at the thread title

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
We need to find some more girls that appreciate electronics! Lol. Agreed?

I turn 21 in a month!

yes, agreed,
while I'm sure they are others in hiding :p
I can only think of one other who posts often.
Though this is just the incredible forum I'm talking about, one of the others could have the yahoo-hoo sisterhood as it's members.

Oh and since you will be in another sub-forum (sniff-sniff) next month..... Happy B'day !

It's a biggie 21, very cool, have fun and be careful.
You and your contributions will be missed.

Upvote 0
yes, agreed,
while I'm sure they are others in hiding :p
I can only think of one other who posts often.
Though this is just the incredible forum I'm talking about, one of the others could have the yahoo-hoo sisterhood as it's members.

Oh and since you will be in another sub-forum (sniff-sniff) next month..... Happy B'day !

It's a biggie 21, very cool, have fun and be careful.
You and your contributions will be missed.

Why thank you for the birthday wishes!

I will still be around here. I mingle around all the forums. Don't kick me out! :(

Upvote 0
Why thank you for the birthday wishes!

I will still be around here. I mingle around all the forums. Don't kick me out! :(
Oh that is not to be, since 3 is a majority.. me, myself and I, by double secret blind ballot with a 3-0 vote , do hereby pass to you an Honorary Dinc membership. After all your not a wannabe, you have owned a Dinc.

*of course to please the masses , you will be expected to take pix with your "X" on your B'day and post 'em here , so we can see the shoddy pics the x takes compared to Dinc.

Upvote 0
guess i be a DeadThread.jpg
We need to find some more girls that appreciate electronics! Lol. Agreed?
Only if they look as good as you, lol.

I turn 21 in a month!
Drinks are on me.....:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones