To Order or Not To Order....

Last Updated:

1. powderkegg

powderkegg Member This Topic's Starter

I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my NE2 date which happened to be 2 days before vacation. So now I'm vacation for the week and am curious if I should order or just bite the bullet and wait. What if for some freak coincidence I order the phone and it arrives before I'm back? Or do I wait until the end of the week to order only to find out the ship date is next February? What a conundrum.

Advertisement
  2. sund0wn

sund0wn Well-Known Member

if you're only going to be gone for a week, order now. there is only about a 3% chance it will arrive before you're back, and it would be later in the week even if it did.
    and, if that were to happen, you would just have to call fedex, and ask them to hold it at the facility until you get back. how great would it be to come back from vacation and have a shiny new x waiting for you?
    but more likely, you'll order now, and receive it about a week after coming back, essentially making the wait feel a lot shorter.

powderkegg likes this.
  3. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

Exactly. Personally, I'd rather have it waiting for me already or maybe be there shortly after I return :)

powderkegg likes this.
  4. buxleyp

buxleyp Well-Known Member

Order now. If it arrives while you're gone, let a trustworthy neighbor or coworker sign for it.

powderkegg likes this.
  5. draconius

draconius Well-Known Member

Order now...especially since it is backordered.

powderkegg likes this.
  6. powderkegg

powderkegg Member This Topic's Starter

Well it is ordered and will be shipped to work. The supply/receiving department will hold it for me while I am gone. They get fedex shipments every business day so someone will be there to sign for it without a doubt. I really thought this was the way to go and you "guys" confirmed it! Here's to waiting!