So, the OTA is expected to roll out tomorrow. That being said, my Eris is running leak 2.1 v3 and I am interested in rooting. The leaks have an exploit which means there is a possibility to root and this exploit could be patched up in the OTA version. This exploit has supposedly been being worked on for over a month and nothing has worked yet. Therefore, should I upgrade to the OTA version when it becomes available or hold off for a little bit and wait to see if (and its a big if) the leaks can be rooted? Also, there is a possibility that the OTA version will still contain this exploit. Let me here your feedback!