To perfect the phone....I need a tough case...Tips

Last Updated:

1. True Blue

True Blue Member This Topic's Starter

Now the last thing I need in order to keep this phone is a CASE...are there any out there that will protect this brick from the abuse of little hands? No wait I can't blame them...I'm just a klutz. I didn't realize when I bought it there was no Otterbox or other similar cover for this thing. I hvaen't seen any real raves in the past threads. This thing is so heavy I'm certain it will meet it's death if it hits the pavement! TIA!:eek:

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Surprisingly it has faired well against falls for most. Simple cases do well for it that have the silicone outer shell. Also you will get mixed reveiws about body glove. Your best bet is to find one you like and try it!

3. True Blue

True Blue Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! I don't think I've seen any like that? Do you think a mall kiosk has one, or do you know where to find one online?

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Well most liked the ebay hard case with soft silicone on the outside. Amazon has some. The cases for the moment thread has some links though I dont know if all of them are still active. I Simply use a skinit for the back of the phone and a clear protector for the screen. If I do worse to it then what those handle I have insurance and a store nearby. I don't mind as much. Good luck on your search!

5. Sorian

Sorian Well-Known Member

Body Glove's Snap-on case is ok... as long as you can keep the thin plastic "finger" from breaking. Mine lose most after taking it out to remove the sd card and to install BodyGuardz full body protector, caused my phone to slip out and fall.

Bought Body Glove's Universal leather case soon after. No problems.

6. Sorian

Sorian Well-Known Member

Edit: my phone is deciding to lose connection right after posting, sorry.

7. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member

true, I have a Mybat and get lots of compliments from people...actually have to two of them! it makes the phone even compressed and tighter as for the slider...But Last week I was in my motorcycle and didn't have my saddle bags in my bike and went to Lowe's...make story short when I went to take out my wallet from my Fannie Pack, I dropped my phone at least 4 feet from the concrete floor swore that was the end of my phone...:eek:

So the front cover flew off and the back one stayed but snapped off a piece of the corner volume side... But so as for my experience I love MYBAT and built great!!! and the phone looks as new a yesterday!!!

I posted a link of the one i have...

Amazon.com: Carbon Fiber Snap On Protector Case for Samsung Moment M900 Sprint: Cell Phones & Service

8. kiddk1

kiddk1 Well-Known Member

i got both on ebay, the hard rubberized case and the silicone, the hard case began to fall off after about 3 months, the silicone is nice and looks good but attracts plenty of dust.

9. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

10. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

Body gloves aren't too bad. They're next to Otters. That or Luximo cases.

11. speciala106

speciala106 Active Member

The bodyglove is the best case your gonna get as long as you dont plan on taking it off. I had the case on for two months with no issues until i attempted to take it off so that i could remove the battery to update to 2.1. Then when i took it off a couple of the tabs bend outward making them unusable. BTW if you have a full body zagg invisible shield (like i did) do not attempt to put on the bodyglove because it will ruin the pieces on the sides. I had to remove all of the invisible shield from the sides to get it to fit. Now i just use the phone with no case and the zagg screen protector.