To root or not to root

Last Updated:

1. brett_harris

brett_harris New Member This Topic's Starter

I was on the fence about rooting for weeks, and last night I finally took the plunge and did the "one click rooting." I honestly can't stress enough how happy i am with the results. Let me first say that I am by no means an ultra-tech savvy guy but I do know a few things. After rooting I flashed KaosFroyo v36 and was pleased but after reading more I downloaded the nonsensikal and it has BLOWN MY MIND! I am a minimalist by all counts. And this rom is just perfect for me and from the limited experience I have with it I haven't found any draw backs. I just am so glad that I made the decision to root and I'm pretty sure I just started a new addition, downloading every ROM i come across.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Hi Brett, welcome to forum, and welcome to root ;)

Pretty soon you'll be having to join Rooter Anonymous because you won't be able to stop flashing new ROMs just to see what they do that's different. Don't worry, you'll have lots of company there... :)

3. brett_harris

brett_harris New Member This Topic's Starter

I know! it feels like a new phone and I'm just so excited to be able to have the freedom to manipulate a phone like this!