• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To root or not to root...

And there's something wrong with using correct grammar?

Or maybe realize some of post from our phones sometime and using every punctuation mark is a pain in the ass? So I'm assuming you have a doctorate in the english language and spell, type, speak everything in the correct grammatical form with no error? Maybe my ' key is broken. Who knows? I make a joke, that probably made most people laugh, and you need to point fingers. Shameful.

Upvote 0
no you don't need the computer if you using that. usually it's only fc for the first time. did you check to remember allow su. just try the app again and follow the steps, each time you click a button reads that it does what the buttons say. you should be fine when you click reboot recovery and see the picture of the android

Upvote 0
Another root thread.
clap.gif

Yea, I'm sure I'll get flamed, But I don't care..

Then I don't care enough to help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones