To those who bought EVO at BB today...

Last Updated:

1. rdegk15

rdegk15 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure if any of you asked, or why you would need to ask but...

Did they mention when the second shipment might come in.. before or after the expected June 9th date?

Advertisement
  2. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

Nope

3. rckymtn

rckymtn Well-Known Member

Nope, took alot of time with computer slowness, once he was down with me he wanting me to leave to help the others, but i did'nt think of asking after one and half hours.

4. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member

While I was waiting a few people came in and asked and my local store told them they could pre order now for the 9th...

5. nullspace

nullspace Well-Known Member

I was talking with the manager as the computers were dead slow. I believe he said next week for the next wave. They were going to try to use "presales" to gauge how many to have in stock. They might come in earlier though because he said there wasn't going to be a shortage like there was with the Incredible.

6. random255

random255 Well-Known Member

These things are actually selling out at Best Buy? I thought they kept killer stock on these things. Still, that's good news for Sprint, and the longer I'm with Sprint the more I'm rooting for these guys.

7. iAuthorize

iAuthorize Member

The Best Buy rep i talked to earlier today had told me the second wave comes in a week and that the system crashed for about 6 hours this morning [10am-2pm est]

8. dzar

dzar Well-Known Member

At least one Best Buy in St. Louis (Rock Road) seemed to have a lot of unclaimed phones... I was in there looking for accessories (don't bother) and saw the case with about five "hold" notes on phones and the rest just waiting for someone to pick them up. Almost no line. In another Best Buy there were at least 20 people in line.

9. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

the best buy i went to had 17 pre orders and 8-11 for regular population.

that's the answer i was told by a best buy mobile rep two days before today.. when i got in this AM they only had 3. what happened was pre order'ers for next week (june 9th) came today and that took up some of the left overs for the public.

so they have about 4 or 5 for the public for next weeks release but the best buy i went to was tapped out for the next couple weeks at least...