To wait or not to wait

Last Updated:

1. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, now that Engadget has put out a nice review about the Incredible, those of you that were on the fence, are you gonna wait it out and see if the N1 comes out to VZW in a week or two after the release of the Incredible, or will you just purchase the Incredible since you just can't wait!

I'm unsure, I'm afraid I may just buy it any second now, but I really want an N1, but I've been ready and waiting for a new phone (android device) for a while! Ahhh!!!!

What is everyone doing? (For those of you to whom this thread applies of course :) )

Advertisement
  2. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't think you can go wrong with either device. If you are a specs guy pick the phone that the specs most impresses you, if you are "looks" guy then get the phone that looks good, and if you are an impatient guy then get whatever comes out first. I brought the N1 to give the android scene a shot (2 year iPhone 3G user) and I brought it off contract so if I don't like it I can sell it and get something else. To me that is one of the best things about android, you can keep the same software while trying out different hardware. Pick your drug of choice and get ready for the addiction.

3. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ugh, Sense is what's holding me back. I've read good and bad about it, and overall I think I wouldn't mind having it, but I would prefer not to. I guess being able to get updates directly from google is appealing to me as opposed to have to wait for htc and vzw to roll out with their versions of the updates... I'm not trying to root the phone... at least I don't think I will be lol

Ahhh!

4. bitxboi

bitxboi Well-Known Member

to wait and get a Nexus One

5. what29

what29 Well-Known Member

i am in the same boat. I have an N1 on Att now, but am switching to verizon soon. Really want the N1 due to the trackball, i love having diffrent colors for notifications and will really miss that if i pick up an incredible. I do not care about sense either way becaus i use Helix Launcher as my home but it would be nice to have the HTC polish to android. I personally do not care about the camera. i am giving Google until 1pril 29th to give us some sort of a release date, if no word by then, i will be on the Inc.

6. hotdogwater

hotdogwater Active Member

I think you'll be happy with either one. I do like alot of developers are making roms for the N1. The incredible is going to be more expensive than the nexus one. So light up track ball, 5mp camera or 8mp camera trackpad.