• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories TODAY only; Verizon $49.99 32GB microsdhc

If for some reason it doesn't work with the Incredible (I'd wait until after Froyo release to be sure) then you could always just sell it. Hell, you could make every penny back or even take advantage of the deal & make some money (FWIT, I don't advocate it), then turn around & buy 2 16GB cards.
What would Froyo do to make it work?

Upvote 0
wait what? explain plz?

the 32 gig card will work in the inc. Do the following

Put Micro Card into computer (either through reader or adapter)

Right click on card, click format, change format to fat 32 and make sure quick format is not selected.

Insert card after format into your Inc and you should have lots of memory for your music, etc.

Upvote 0
Just got it for $49.99.

Wow .

Can someone tell me what the easiest way to transfer everythign from my 16Gb to the 32GB card would be?

Can I just put every file and folder on my computer and copy it back over to the new card?

You could do it that way. Or when the new one arrives, pop it into the phone. Take the old one and put it in the adapter that comes with it, and plug that into your computer. Plug the phone into the computer as well, and you can copy from the old card to the new card in the phone.

Edit - based on other comments, format the new card first with your computer.

Upvote 0
the 32 gig card will work in the inc. Do the following

Put Micro Card into computer (either through reader or adapter)

Right click on card, click format, change format to fat 32 and make sure quick format is not selected.

Insert card after format into your Inc and you should have lots of memory for your music, etc.

Is the phone unable to format the card itself?

At least with cameras, manufacturers often recommend using the camera to format the card rather than your computer.

Upvote 0
AttorneyIncredible: Alright alright lol I'm just being super paranoid about buying this for all of the obvious reasons and then because it's basically the last of my play money for the month like for fun things.

So Fat32 huh? Is it going to make a difference in how music is played? Or videos?
Right now I have an 8GB Class 6. I honestly haven't noticed a dif in the speeds between it and the 2GB that was sent with the phone itself.

Upvote 0
Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. I just spent about 30 mins on the phone getting bounced around with Verizon wireless to get my additional 25% off. Got them to credit it back to my card after the order, so if my time was worthless, it totally would have been worth it! In case you already made the order and have a corp discount on accessories, call 866-338-7390 (online services) and get yo monies. 32gb micro card for $37.50... not bad...

Upvote 0
AttorneyIncredible: Alright alright lol I'm just being super paranoid about buying this for all of the obvious reasons and then because it's basically the last of my play money for the month like for fun things.

So Fat32 huh? Is it going to make a difference in how music is played? Or videos?
Right now I have an 8GB Class 6. I honestly haven't noticed a dif in the speeds between it and the 2GB that was sent with the phone itself.

card will not work in phone as NTFS, so FAT32 is your only option.

You really shouldnt see a speed difference.

Upvote 0
Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. I just spent about 30 mins on the phone getting bounced around with Verizon wireless to get my additional 25% off. Got them to credit it back to my card after the order, so if my time was worthless, it totally would have been worth it! In case you already made the order and have a corp discount on accessories, call 866-338-7390 (online services) and get yo monies. 32gb micro card for $37.50... not bad...

Awesome I'm calling right now, really can't beat $37 for a 32gig Micro lol

Upvote 0
I am on the phone with them right now and this woman sounds SMOKING!

let me see if she can find me a incredible quicker!

Man I think I may have gotten the same girl , sounded extrmely hot lol

Got the $12.50 credit back to my card , was on hold for 2minutes and talked to her for 2 . so 4 minutes of time and 12.50 I'm a happy man lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones