Tomb Escape (free game)

Last Updated: 2013-02-16 03:30:14
  1. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

You enter a tomb to steal a mass of treasure.However, the tomb begins to teeter when you leave.The falling rocks and tombstones will kill you !
    Try to avoid the falling objects. Use them to build a pass leading you away from the tomb.
    Treasure or death? Depends on you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

Anyone like it or dislike it can give me some feedback.
  3. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

Add Endless Mode in my game.
    The new mode is more challenge. Be careful not die.
    Hope you like it.
  4. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

Hi!
    My new game of Christmas. Wash you happy! You can post any question, and help the game more interesting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Santa sends you a great many gifts at Christmas. Collect them into your socks as many as possible. Never touch the bombs, snow balls and so on. They will block you collect more gifts.

Slid your finger on the touch screen, lay a finger on the gift to collect them, be carefull about the bombs!

keywords:gifts,nijia,christmas,xmas,present,santa,Father
  5. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

Rail Track is a unique railway puzzle game. You move the track block, and build a way from origin station to terminal station. The cart can pick jewels. Pick as many as your can.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Google Play is one of the most favorite destination to play different games among people. There are lots of different application which we play on Google. I like puzzle game so I can't wait any more to play this game.
  7. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

@jemyclarke
    Wish you like my game. If you have fun in my game, please leave a review. Thanks.