• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tomorrow....

There is much room for interpretation based on the poorly-worded press release (which I, suspect, was by design so that they could easily change their minds). The way I read it is that starting on 8/3 they will roll out the update over a couple of weeks. If you don't want to wait for your place in line and the auto-notify, then you can manually ask for the update and get it, but starting on 8/3.

But who knows :)

Upvote 0
OK so I remember where I read it at. On sprints facebook page. I went back and check and someone from sprint did say you could manually start the down load on 8/1 and the OTA would start coming out on 8/3. Not sure how true it is but what the heck I will try it and see what happens. Won't hurt anything to try. Lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones