Tonight i joined the club and i need to learn as much as possible.General

1. EM3

EM3 Active Member

So today I traded in my IPhone 4 and got a brand new Note 3. I got insurance on this one. I also got a silicon case and car charger. Thanks to being an idiot my contacts werentbin the cloud but I got them all put in. I downloads smart launcher and love it.

However I need to get the most out of this purchase. I installed a 4 GB SD card small I know but its what I had in the house. Can I transfer songs from iTunes to it?

I want to learn as much as possible to get the most out of this phone when is the best place to learn? I want to show everyone what this phone is capable of.

Advertisement
  2. Lateck

Lateck Well-Known Member

Welcome,
    I would say just keep reading here. You should find out everthing you ever wanted to know about the Note 3 :smokingsomb:
    I am sure there is a way to transfer your music from the icloud but I do not know,,,, I'm not a fruit lover,,, :D.

Good Luck and keep reading.

Lateck,
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

D-U-R-X likes this.
  4. EM3

EM3 Active Member

I linked my ITunes to Google play err music and it looks great on wireless but I am getting a bigger card and downloading some music to it for travel in my truck and office in case WiFi isn't available. So far I love it but I need a couple of longer 3.0 USB cables.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi and welcome to Android Forums!

It’s great to have you here :)
  6. Methos1979

Methos1979 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the fun. I was an iPhone user for years but after about two weeks on Android, I could never go back!

In addition to the great info you will find here, You Tube is your friend. Especially this site: The Daily Note II/3 - YouTube
    jwither likes this.
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

8. skep

skep Well-Known Member

My suggestion, subscribe to this guy and watch the videos!
    Very very informative videos on a regular basis. I've learned quite a bit from it, especially on my old Note 2

The Daily Note II/3 - YouTube