too late for a nexus 7?Support

Last Updated: 2013-01-15 18:57:41
  1. iosisweak

iosisweak Member

hey guys ill keep this simple, is it too late to buy a nexus 7, will i buy it and find a better 7 inch tablet emerging in a few months?

as a added question, is the tegra 3 processor good at gaming?

cheers

- a reply in the next few hours would help as i need to know before i leave for holidays on which id like a tablet with me for movies etc..

Advertisement
  2. Hoppy

Hoppy Well-Known Member

My short quick answer would be yes get one. It doesn't matter if you wait there will always be a newer better model around the corner. As it stands at the moment the Nexus 7 is great for all your needs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    iosisweak likes this.
  3. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

if you wait for something better then you will never get one. the N7 is a solid device and is gonna be around for a bit. its only 6 months old (7 maybe?) plus Google just re-released it with data.i bought my 16g N7 2 and a half weeks before they released the 32g for the same price. was i upset? a little but i got the best device i could at the time. tomorrow something probably will come out 10 times better and you could even be upset that you didn't wait but i think you'll be happy with your N7. Oh and the Tegra3 is defenetly up to the task of gaming :)
    iosisweak likes this.
  4. iosisweak

iosisweak Member

thats true, cheers man
  5. iosisweak

iosisweak Member

too right, you have made my mind up im going to pick one up today, did you happen to take notice battle field 3 running on the N7 at CES? via cloud but ran smooth as butter, who knows what the future holds, thanks for the reply dude
  6. BOBELL

BOBELL Member

Glad you could join up it is a great bunch of people for support.
  7. runamonk

runamonk Well-Known Member

I say go for it. There is always going to be something better around the corner; you're not going to go wrong with a nexus 7 though.
  8. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

Definitely get one.

I thought I'd never have use for a tablet considering I have a smart phone and a laptop, but I was wrong.

Plus, the price is unbeatable.
  9. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

There may be new 7" tablets come along soon but the NEXUS lineup will always be first to receieve the latest greatest software updates!!
  10. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

The Tegra 3 may not be the best in class any longer, but its still no slouch when it comes to games.
  11. kidcarter93

kidcarter93 Well-Known Member

Not a chance that's it's too late to own an N7.
    I only got mine mid-december and was cautious at getting it because I'd never had a tablet before. I'm so glad that I decided to go for it because it's definitely a great choice and performs amazingly and battery life is great aswell. Plus the cheap price is another bonus.
    In terms of price, ease of use and performance, the N7 can't really be topped.
  12. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

the problem with your question..

there is always a better one around that next corner..
    there is always a next corner...
  13. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

I just got mine last Thursday night. Trust me, it is by no means, too late. :D
  14. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Until you get wind that Google is releasing a new Nexus 7 (and by soon I mean within a couple weeks), its never too late.