Too many pattern attempts! ***please help*** :( :(Support

Last Updated:

1. mir imam

mir imam New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi need some help here! I just recently bought a sony x10 phone everything was fine until one of the kids entered wrong start up key 5 times in a row now i cant gain access to phone in any way,does not accept google user name or password,tried switching off for 10 mins taking out battery and so on to no effect.username and password seems to be accepted online.
    Also tried to fix problem online using sony Ericsson pc companion which asks to drag down on phone but does not allow drag down.
    Any advice in how to solve this problem would be very much appreciated.:(

Advertisement
  2. morpheus2n2

morpheus2n2 Well-Known Member

Read somewhere that if you put "null" as the password it will unlock, could be wrong but sure I saw that on here somewhere let us know

3. knudsen81

knudsen81 Well-Known Member

You can install sony ericsson update service, turn off the phone start seus and then it says connect the phone to pc with the back button pressed, then you can update the phone

4. morpheus2n2

morpheus2n2 Well-Known Member

Ummm ok not sure what this has to do with the OP

5. knudsen81

knudsen81 Well-Known Member

its the only way to get his phone to work again

6. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Doint the above mentioned allows the phone to boot into "falsh" mode so will enbale the op to run the SE software to flash the firmware onto the phone which will turn the phone back factory settings.

No idea if it will fix the problem but it should do???

7. kiki_tt

kiki_tt New Member

Holy Shit .... I used the password "null" and my xperia 10 worked.... I feel like a million bucks

8. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Glad you got sorted. Count yourself lucky cos it doesn't work for everyone and the only resort is the phone reset... which is a pain in the rear end!

And ditch the pattern lock, its a nightmare imho. Sooooo many threads here and elsewhere about problems with it.

9. mlm122

mlm122 Active Member

Stupid ATT branded firmware has that option grayed out.. would love to uncheck "require pattern" but can't access it. I am not locked out, but have missed calls b/c I am not fast enough tracing it. :mad:

10. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

OMG AT&T strike again. That's a bit pants isn't it? Why do the carriers have to fiddle, leave our darn phones alone:mad:

11. vickyli92

vickyli92 New Member

i got the same problem~ how can i connect it to the computer it doesnt work when i drag it down.. can anyone help me??

12. hellsrage619

hellsrage619 Well-Known Member

Please delete this.

13. hellsrage619

hellsrage619 Well-Known Member

I take it your going to use seus to repair the firmware or are you just trying to connect your phone to your pc?

If you repairing the firmware with seus follow the steps as the phone will be off anyway so you dont have to mount your phone at all.

Also if your talking about just mounting try taking out the battery for a minute and then try.