• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help too many pattern attempts

haagen

Lurker
Oct 21, 2014
Hi,
first of all, I have read all guides I could find...
My first and easiest attempt was to access recovery mode and do factory reset or use some .zip bypass archive(whatever is the name...). But when I get there, there is no menu. I tried pushing available buttons (as someone somewhere pointed out), but without any results - menu doesnt appear.

There is NO root acces(just my guess), NO USB debugging enabled (thats for sure) and NO google account (thats for sure) paired with device + install apps from unknown sources is 99% disabled.
ADB drivers dont work, even ones provided by manufacturer (their software just doesnt see the device)...chip is Rockchip 3066

I am talking about this tablet with really bad documentation and no community :thinking::
O
k so since I cannot post link as new user, here is model number: point of view mobii 1325
Its not mine, Im just the guy who solves the problem :D

ANY help will be greatly appreciated!!!

EDIT: SORRY I AM IN WRONG SUBFORUM!!! MY BAD... COULD SOMEONE MOVE IT TO PROPER PLACE PLEASE !?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones