• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Too Many Server Redirects

Dyemond

Lurker
Sep 1, 2010
OK so I travel a lot for work and I need access to Delta Air Lines - Airline Tickets and Airfare to Worldwide Destinations. They have a 'Mobile' version of their page but there are certain functions that you cannot perform on the mobile version so I generally use the full HTML version of the page. This worked beautifully when I first purchased the phone :D and was one of the main reasons that I went with an Android phone instead of the BB that I been using in the past.

After having my Droid 2 for 3-4 days and having visited the full page a couple of times I started to get a message that said "Too Many Server Redirects" :thinking: and would not display the page any longer. :( I thought it might be something that Delta was doing with their website but this happened for over a week. :eek:

Then earlier today for reasons unrelated to this error I did a hard reset on my phone and found that after doing so I am again able to access this webpage without error. :)

Does anybody know why this would be? What caused the problem? If it comes back is there some other way for me to fix this issue? Or will I have to do a hard reset again?

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones