• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Too old for games and overly detailed electronic toys.

mpur66

Lurker
Feb 9, 2013
SW USA
Hi,
Retired in end of 2002. 33 years as a land surveyor and 2 as an Army (volunteered my draft) draftee. Disabled Vietnam veteran 100% also receive Social Security Disability. Life Member of :
Combat Infantryman's Association
Vietnam Veterans of America
!st Cav Div. Assn.
5th Cav Regmt Assn.
Military Order of the Purple Heart
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Above listed in desending order of importance to me..

Army from late 66 to late 68 followed HS Grad in 66. Obviously in my 60's. Native of So Cal. Of 3 children two remain with us. Youngest killed in a single car drunk driving crash. Definitely a CRASH...Not an ACCIDENT! He was no angel..But he was MY KID. Miss him still been gone 13+ years. Proud of both surviving work very good jobs that they enjoy, are very skilled and knowledgable performing. We have 4 total grand kids. Both ex and I have made it til now. Doubted I would ever get so darn old.. Fooled me hugely. Usual had I known I'd get so old I would've taken MUCH BETTER Care of myself!

Studied engineering and land surveying for too long without a degree.
Nothing too exciting (well maybe some) illness and injury has pretty much ended my world travels.
Never write brief posts or messages!

Outstanding. It's truly my honor to welcome you to Android Forums. Thank you very much for your service to our county. We have a discussion area dedicated to your device and it's users. I hope you will take the time to check it out. It will keep you abreast of the latest tips and tricks for your phone as well as support if any is needed. Here is a link: HTC One X/XL - Android Forums
Thanks for joining this community and again.. thank you for your contribution to the well being of this country.

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones