• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TOOL][ALPHA] ZTE Warp 4G Unbrick Tool

well i dont care how anything looks right now im just trying to get my phone to work again. now i encountered a new problem: i cant transfer any files, i cant browse the files that are on the phone, cant copy and paste anything
THAT'S why I made my JollyRoger4G.. Try it, you'll be in better setup

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
he said "wipe and flash a rom of your choosing" i cant do that if i cant transfer files
You have "adb push" available from recovery to transfer files. You can even do a sideload from recovery where you don't even need to transfer the files manually. Do some reading :)

Upvote 0
he said "wipe and flash a rom of your choosing" i cant do that if i cant transfer files

well ok. can you give me where to download it. wait, it almost seems useless because i cant transfer files. im utterly ****ed
You can also DL from PC to ur sdcard then put SD back in phone to flash the ROM.

Upvote 0
do you know how to effectively use sideloading. or anything better than that. how do i use an apk in recovery
:sigh: the apk isn't used in recovery, it's used in normal fashion. DL Es filer from play store and change DL directly from within app, then DL the JollyRoger4G to new (Es Filer) DL directory when prompted

Last edited:
Upvote 0
f555b3b69b144b9adca625b19713545c.jpg

00a3fc3352ceb2e5c0b10c171dc88c74.jpg

f49a77573b9528f230cc4511f96e611c.jpg

10e3ee7c6597e42bb36a6a0eab7f86db.jpg

Then just DL the new ROM and boot to recovery to flash

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones