Top 5 list of large screen tablets - Info needed

1. kenwork

kenwork New Member

I want information about the large screen Android tablets that are released so far, anyone can help me out.

Advertisement
  2. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

Hey dude!

Welcome to the forums!! :)

Damn good question my man!

I would recommend the Archos 70 if you want a 7 inch. Or the Archos 43 if you want a 4,3 inch screen.

The 70 has multi touch (capcative touch screen) and has android 2.2.1 update for download available. The 43 doesn't have multi touch and also has 2.2.1 update available.

It is 275 dollars in the states if i recall correctly for the 70 and 250 for the 43. I love my 32 very good product I can easliy recommend it to anyone.

Also if you want a 7 inch but cheaper then go for the Coby Kyros MID 7015 but they are bringing out the new MID 7025 which is much better you might want to wait a bit for the Coby Kyros with the 1 ghz CPU dude.

The Kyros MID 7015 is 150 dollars and 7 inches screen. :)

Keep well dude

Hope this helps ya buddy! Those are what I can think of right now.

NONE of these tablets come with the Market Pre-installed... however you can add the Google / Android MArket to them :)

Regards

Stinky
  3. kenwork

kenwork New Member

Thanks for your compliments, You have given me only one i.e Archos 7inch tablet, I need four more !!
  4. shalemail

shalemail Well-Known Member Contributor

I have a 7 inch Elocity A7 with the Tegra 2 processor, love it, it SCREAMS I am often amazed by how fast it is. I love it. only problem I have with it so far is it does not come with the market app so finding all the apps I want for it is difficult. Otherwise 2 thumbs up. It's got a full size HDMI out and space for a sim card for mobile connectivity.
    It runs about $300 - $350 depending on where you get it.
  5. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Viewsonic gtablet 10 inch..tegra 2 tablet.
    Nook color - 7 inch tablet/ereader
    Samsung galaxy tab- 7 inch tablet with official google apps installed
    archos 101- 10 inch version of the archos 70
    Viewsonic viewpad 7 - I think this a dual boot windows and android tablet. If not, its the viewpad 10.
    Dell streak 7- tegra 2 tablet